Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall

Katie and I went PA to visit Nana and Papa over the weekend. The leaves were changing - it was beautiful. We went to a huge pumpkin picking place - you had to pay admissions to get in but they had animals to feed, corn mazes, some kid rides and play areas. It was fun but cold.
We only did the Mini Maze - they sent you in the Mega maze was a flag so you can't get lost. We were in this one about 20 minutes - was starting to get a little concerned but we made it out ok.
One of the play areas - basically a castle of hay bails. The kids loved climbing on it.
Look at her go - that's my girl !
The had this bounce bed - a little weird but a lot of fun. I jumped for about 5 minutes and when I finished and walked back on the ground I felt all weird - like I was still bouncing. Took a few minutes to feel normal again.
The Kow Kattle Ride.
The leaves were changing - most of the pics were from a moving car so a little blurry. Katie liked all the colors.

No comments: