Friday, May 29, 2009

Water park

Wednesday I surprised Katie by taking her to the new indoor water park - Sahara Sam's. Nana joined us and it was a fun filled day of slides, swimming and surfing.



They had a lazy river which we coasted down a few times. Katie didn't mind going under the waterfalls and getting wet.

There was a small separate kiddie area. She had a lot of fun on that slide.

Nana came also - we all had a lot of fun.






There wasn't a designated swim area. She swam in the basket ball area - which wasn't too crowded - I think she could of stayed there all day.
She wanted to go down the big tube slide - she did!
Wasn't scared at all - I wish I could of went with her but I wasn't allowed. They did have a ton of life guards and personal at every ride which was good.
She must of went on this slide a dozen times. I wonder if Bill can build one in the backyard.


No comments: