Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two times

We were eating dinner tonight - Bill, myself and Katie - and talking about her day at school. Today the lizard man came - he showed them lizards, turtles, frogs and snakes. She commented that she touched the frog on his head and his belly. I said "so you touched him twice" she said " no mommy - two times".

We were playing on the bed again the other night. I would tickle her and she would ask for daddy to "save her". We would take turns tickling and saving. This was a common game that we would play. Well, last night Bill was "saving" her when I decided to hold onto her feet as he pulled her arms away. So now I had her feet and Bill her arms and she was stretched out and yells - "do not pull me apart". Of course Bill and I were laughing so hard we both let go of her. The things she thinks of.

No comments: