Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. We hope you enjoyed your holidays. Katie picked out a beautiful tree this year and helped decorate it.
She asked Santa for a Lady Bug pillow pet - which she did get and enjoys very much. She also received a ton of arts and crafts, painting , and creative play toys - which was perfect for those snowed in days
She wanted a tent for her bed - it comes with a cool light also.
Twister - which I was luck enough to get out of playing , but I am sure I will have my share in the days to come.

My brother drove his family down for the day, but unfortunately I did not take enough pictures. They brought there dog also and had a wonderful visit. Katie loves playing with her cousins. This picture is very typical of my father with just about any electronic device - he is challenged when it comes to operating a device that requires more the two steps to complete any function - he "just wants to know why its so difficult!"

No comments: