Thursday, September 30, 2010

Knoebels

Well I have heard a lot about Knoebel's. Katie went at the beginning of the summer with my parents and Bill and I decided we should go. Katie was all excited - it was a long day but we had a great time.
Papa was her best from the day - that was until he soaked her on the log flume.
Katie enjoyed climbing on the bridge.
Not sure Bill felt the same way - but he went anyway.
On the little whip.
The little bug ride.
I think she got a little bored and was making funny faces
The small train ride.
The big slide - it was a great ride down - walking up was a different story. We did it once together then she went down by herself - she is getting to be such a big girl.
These remind me a lot of rides we went on as kids. I can hear my mom now yelling at my brother - keep you hands out of the water!
Bill got to take Katie for a short boat ride - she didn't want to steer.
Katie decided to take Papa with her on the big roller coaster - this is probably the biggest one she's been on so far.
Not quite sure if she enjoyed it or not. She said it was fun but didn't want to go back on it.
The buccaneer - wish I didn't go on this on.
The big whip - yeehaa
The log flume - must of went on this one 4 -5 times - the water was really cold.

Antique cars - again didn't want to drive
but then she drove the little go carts - she was amazing - first time on something like this and she did great.

A little mining for gold - she had a blast with this.
What a great day - definitely look forward to going back again next year.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Has to be the best damn amusement park IN THE WORLD. I'm a bit biased, though.
Glad to see you had so much fun! Any thoughts of possibly camping up there next summer? We might!