Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowmageddon

We have been having a very white February. It started with just a light snow. Katie had fun making snow angels.
You can still see some grass. - That didn't last long.
It was good snow for making a snow man - which she started but never finished.
Last weekend 2/6-7 it started snowing - dropped almost 2 feet. Katie had some more fun. It was getting a little deep and a little hard to walk in. Too deep for snow angels!
Jibe was holding her own. She had to do a lot of bunny hopping but she did manage to get around the whole back yard.
The latest storm dropped another 12-16'' of snow on wednesday. Jibe managed to get a path under Katie's play set which wasn't too deep. She still likes being outside in it. Although I thought I was going to have to carry her in a few times.
All the snow does look pretty. It almost comes to the top of our fence. I can't remember ever seeing so much snow at one time.

Bill did a great job with the snow removal. Definitely getting his moneys worth out of his new snow blower.
The plow push the snow right up into our driveway. The drifts are over 4 feet high. Makes it a little challenging to drive out.
Katie is all excited to go to school.
Another perspective of how deep the snow is.
And our big snow mound. I think its going to be around for a while. At least the sun has been shining.
I asked myself "Why am I driving in this" Really wished I could of stayed home with Katie for one more day.
I do love how the snow hangs on all the tree branches - very pretty.

No comments: