Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SNOW !!!!!!!

Well we had some snow fall over the weekend. Close to 2 feet I would say - if not more. Luckily it was on the weekend - Bill did a wonderful job keeping the snow down around the house. He as out there every few hours shovelling or plowing the snow.
Katie had her shovel - she was ready to help. I kept telling her that the snow was very deep and it may not be very fun to play in - but she insisted on going out at 8 am sunday morning.
Saturday - Bill took her for a little sleigh ride down the sidewalk - she had a blast
WHEEEEE
I don't think Jibe was very fond of the snow.
I don't know why she insisted on trudging to the back of the yard. Sunday morning I had to walk out and carry her back in. We cleared a spot by the door but she likes to go out by the fence - crazy dog , thought she was going to have a heart attack.
Sunday morning she was ready to play. She tried very hard to walk in the snow like she did the night before but it was just too deep.

She did enjoy sitting in the snow. I threw her in a few times - she liked it, but wasn't able to get out on her own.
Mommy - help!

No comments: