Sunday, March 8, 2009

I want to stay small

We are all laying in bed last night after her bath. Katie started complaining that her legs were hurting her. Now she will do just about anything for a band-aid so we don't give too much credit to her complaining ( well unless of course we know she is actually hurt). Well there wasn't any signs of injury but she was going on for a little bit. So I played along with her for a while - asked her where it hurt and what happened. She didn't know but both her legs hurt.
So I looked over to Bill and asked " Do you think it could be growing pains". Well she starts crying hysterically and we can't understand what she is saying. Finally we get her to calm down to where we can understand her and she says " I want to stay small". Bill and I start laughing and try comforting her. She was fine in a few minutes but boy the things she hears and the way her little mind interprets them are amazing.

No comments: